Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy Days

This morning I did my first 5K walk for the Laredo Life Center. My friend Nicole came along with Gavin and I for the walk. It was 41 degrees when we started the walk at 8:00 a.m. That is COLD for Laredo and needless to say we almost froze. Of course I managed to forget my camera and so no pictures were taken. We had a great time chatting even though our jaws were almost froze shut!! And Gavin didn't say one word the entire walk.

Birte and I went to a double baby shower this morning after the walk. It was her first official baby shower and I think she enjoyed it. I know she enjoyed the yummy chocolate cake!!

This afternoon we went to our first Laredo Menudo bowl. In case your wondering, menudo is cow intestines and no we didn't have any. HA!! We just went to see what it was all about. For dinner we introduced Birte to her first Chick-fil-a sandwich, which she enjoyed. It's been a great day!! We even got to spend a little time with the Poteets when they came to pick up the remainder of there things from our garage. I sure do miss seeing them and having them in Laredo!

Well, since I managed to take no pictures today, I'll leave you with a couple from last nights bubble bath and one from play time yesterday. One of Gavin's favorite things, bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment