Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Madness







It's been a while since my last post. I said I wasn't going to do that. Sorry!! Anyway, I am updating this as I wait to go to the airport in an hour and visit family in Mississippi for Spring Break. Gavin, Birte and I have been looking forward to this visit for a couple of months now.
Just wanted to update a few photos of Gavin enjoying popcorn about as much as his Dad. The funny thing is when Randy came and sat down with his popcorn bowl, Gavin quickly took it and put it in his lap. I think Randy's going to have a little competition on his hands! March has been pretty quiet for us so far. Gavin & Avery have been having their play dates twice a week and as you can see he's working hard to push her on the lion. She does the same for him. It's really cute to watch them play. Well, I'll be back in a week with more photos and updates to share from our trip home. Have a good Spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment